It was founded on 18 August 1945. The original intention to create an electrical assembly plant was expanded to building a production organisation shortly after founding. Since 1948, the production programme of terminal blocks began to develop, which has gradually become a bearing programme, and the syndicate has gained a dominant position in the former Czechoslovakia.
In 1992, a transformation of the syndicate to an owner syndicate took place. In the new conditions, a new concept of enterprise and innovation of both the existing production programme and the development of new products is created.
The syndicate is a purely Czech firm, syndicate members are 100% owners. The production and technical backgrounds allow for reacting to market requirements. The syndicate has its own development and design base, technical preparation of production, tool shop, and development shop.
Investments in recent years have been directed to the renewal and modernisation of production facilities. The most important benefit of qualitative changes of the electrotechnical product range was the construction of the new galvanisation plant allowing for performing surface finishing of metals using a modern, automatic line. The syndicate has production technologies for mould injection of plastics and pressing of metals, a screw mill (screw production by forming and chip machining).
Production of electrotechnical connecting material forms the main production programme. The remaining capacities are utilised for production commissions and services for other organisations from the Czech Republic and foreign countries. Customer orientation in all aspects and marketing thinking are the main goals of all employees.